Despite all of the ranting that is being done by various “gay rights” organizations, here’s what I find the most interesting.
Chick-fil-A is more than willing to partner with The Jim Henson Company, even though The Jim Henson Company’s CEO is a huge supporter of gay marriage. Yet, the Jim Henson Company backs out of working with Chick-fil-A because of their different views of marriage.
Who, precisely, is being intolerant and closed minded here?
- The Jim Henson Company Is Shunning Chick-Fil-A And Pulling Muppets Toys From Kids Meals (businessinsider.com)
- Muppets dump Chick-Fil-A for anti-gay stance (dangerousminds.net)
- Muppets pull toys from Chick-fil-A (lfpress.com)
- City of Boston, Jim Henson Company Refuse to Do Business with Chick-fil-A [Boycott] (gawker.com)
- The Jim Henson Company Cuts Ties With Chick-Fil-A Over Its Anti-Gay Agenda! (perezhilton.com)
- Muppet Interruptus: Jim Henson Company Yanks Its Toys From Chick-Fil-A Kids’ Meals (newsbusters.org)
- Muppets Dump Chick-Fil-A In Support Of Marriage Equality (brandtstandard.com)